Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's been 5 years, it's just life at this point.

I don't do it properly, I eat like shit, and eat a bunch of processed food like meat alternatives.

If you're doing it for health, do it correctly with whole foods and stay away from processed bullshit or don't bother with it.

I only keep doing it cause factory farming is fucking disgusting and the mass majority of our meat and dairy in America comes from factory farming.
I hear you man. I think I can do it and stay away from dairy and processed meats.

I got myself some tofu, green beans and rice for dinner. going to marinade the tofu, bake it then put it together with the rice and beans, maybe some sweet n sour bbq sauce.

lunch I got a Lekkerbrot Roll roll, tomato, onion, pickle and olives

Lekkerbrot Roll
Lekkerbrot Roll contains a delicious combination of white and Whole grain flour along with linseed and kibbled rye.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hear you man. I think I can do it and stay away from dairy and processed meats.
Stay away from processed fake meats also, that's my problem, all them processed fake meats like Beyond. I just ate a fake Bratwurst a few minutes ago lol they're vegan, but basically made up of a bunch of chemicals and oils.

I got myself some tofu, green beans and rice for dinner. going to marinade the tofu, bake it then put it together with the rice and beans, maybe some sweet n sour bbq sauce.
It's hard as fuck to get tofu to actually absorb a marinade. You gotta press all of the water out of it first which is time consuming as fuck, then let it sit in the marinade for a few hours.

Lately out of laziness I just chop it in to cubes, season it with pepper, garlic, onion powder, a little bit of olive oil and coat it with some corn starch and throw it in the air fryer. Makes good crispy tofu.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Stay away from processed fake meats also, that's my problem, all them processed fake meats like Beyond. I just ate a fake Bratwurst a few minutes ago lol they're vegan, but basically made up of a bunch of chemicals and oils.

It's hard as fuck to get tofu to actually absorb a marinade. You gotta press all of the water out of it first which is time consuming as fuck, then let it sit in the marinade for a few hours.

Lately out of laziness I just chop it in to cubes, season it with pepper, garlic, onion powder, a little bit of olive oil and coat it with some corn starch and throw it in the air fryer. Makes good crispy tofu.
I love tofu!!! pretty fucking tasty bro!!

No interest in the fake meats either

Props: InfamousICON
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
so Russia won corona bowl.. is this fucking shit gonna be over now?

i need to go fuck my friend in the next state already

lol i aint ever gonna take that shit this has been nothing but a fear mongering bullshit its 99+% survival rate ill take my chances its been a a fuckin clown fest by both sides acting like children so much for the politicians and government being for the people

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so Russia won corona bowl.. is this fucking shit gonna be over now?

i need to go fuck my friend in the next state already
lol @ releasing a vaccine before doing any trials solely to win a "race" that nobody else is racing in. Russia is about to have a bunch of people running around with autism and aluminum poisoning probably.