Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
My friend is a French professor at the UW and while she couldn't technically do it and still had to give a grade she basically did pass or fail for everyone according to how they had been doing in the class leading up to the outbreak + finals. The new semester just started and it's all on Zoom so her and some other professors are pushing for the UW to just do pass or fail until this shit is over.
Yeah man my school did the same thing with the pass/fail. Now there's no incentive for students to work hella hard so everyone I know is working just hard enough to get a pass lol. It's nice as a student but when it comes to actually learning shit, unfortunately there's minimal motivation.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Takashi 69 got released from prison today and gets to serve the rest of his sentence on house arrest, because the courts said they don't want him to get coronavirus.

What about all of the other prisoners? Fuck those regular criminals, we don't want the celebrity criminal getting sick.

Dude don't even have to serve out his already weak sentence lol

Feb 8, 2006
lol Takashi 69 got released from prison today and gets to serve the rest of his sentence on house arrest, because the courts said they don't want him to get coronavirus.

What about all of the other prisoners? Fuck those regular criminals, we don't want the celebrity criminal getting sick.

i saw that
although it was only last 2 months, they don't give regular people that option
sad

fool said he isn't going into witness protection and will still do music which should be interesting on how that plays out

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Probably really a cop or judge's kid
Was he in the police youth program or wut