Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Oh shit did not take long to uncover

Long story short taco time was started by PNW Republican and sold to AZ Republican with multi crappy franchises who merged with pre Gov Doug ducey Republican who then sold to the Chinese govt as a Canadian food conglomerate front

Stanley Ma from Hong Kong b.1950

HQ in Scottsdale, AZ post merger

I'll drink to that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've done a few deliveries from chipotle. They just have the orders out for whoever to touch and take and not under heat lol
Yeah their pick up shelf is retarded.

I'll order take out from there sometimes, but I'll set a time hoping to get fresh food, but they don't even pay attention to the pick up time, they just make it real quick and set it on that shelf. I've gotten tacos from there that were already soggy even though I came right at pick up time, which makes me think that shit had been sitting there forever.

I haven't gotten sick yet though luckily.

Props: Chree

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah their pick up shelf is retarded.

I'll order take out from there sometimes, but I'll set a time hoping to get fresh food, but they don't even pay attention to the pick up time, they just make it real quick and set it on that shelf. I've gotten tacos from there that were already soggy even though I came right at pick up time, which makes me think that shit had been sitting there forever.

I haven't gotten sick yet though luckily.
They make it as soon as the order is paid for. It sits up there for however long it takes you to get it from payment. At least its quick for us to get and go but for quality that's gotta knock it down

Props: InfamousICON
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I haven’t really gone anywhere but when I have there has been no traffic this is gonna end up putting more fear in people cause now they just stay in watch the news or read the internet all day and media just feeds story after story about this somebody dies and it’s automatically coronavirus but they don’t say people had previous health issues