Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
View attachment 8584

Woman may face terrorism charges for coughing on food at Pennsylvania grocery

https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...-for-coughing-on-food-at-pennsylvania-grocery

HANOVER TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS12) — A woman in Pennsylvania could face terrorism charges in connection to a coronavirus scare.

Hanover Township Police said the woman intentionally coughed on food at Gerrity's Supermarket.

According to CNN, the store's co-owner said he had to toss about $35,000 worth of produce, bakery items, meat and other items as an abundance of caution.
I have some family in Wyoming that have been posting all day today about some teenagers getting arrested at their local Walmart earlier today for doing the same thing. Apparently they were spitting, coughing, and sneezing on the produce and licking canned goods.

Looking forward to reading the news story lol
Take these fucktards out back and shoot them all in the face.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ate one of those breakfast sandwhiches I took from the job earlier today. Was gonna have another one because I'm a little hungry but very bored. Was about to pop it in the microwave but decided to look at the cal count first. Needless to say I'm now enjoying some homemade red pepper hummus this girl I'm seeing made me with some carrots and a few feta stuffed olives.