Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2020
East Bay
What's with people thinking it's ok to pull your dick out and start pissing wherever they want. I get somebody's high or drunk and doesn't know what they're doing, but I've seen it so much the last couple years, all over the place some dude walking around and just whips his shit out to go.

I was getting in my car to leave and this twacker starts going right in front of some broad with a stroller so yelled at him.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ended up at a virtual happy hour last night. Got really drunk again. I have the feeling that's going to happen a lot on the days I'm trying not to drink during this lmao. I got enough beer & whiskey for the two happy hours I'm going to tonight but then I'll be out and have to venture out into the extreme crisis world we are all currently living in.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
East Bay
It's pretty impressive how stupid people are, I guess I mean gullable. Some chick asked me a day or two ago "did you see Russia let the lions and tigers out of the zoos to attack people that won't quarantine?"

i said "No I havent, because that's retarded."

Mar 24, 2020
East Bay
Westside.jpg

Woman may face terrorism charges for coughing on food at Pennsylvania grocery

https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...-for-coughing-on-food-at-pennsylvania-grocery

HANOVER TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS12) — A woman in Pennsylvania could face terrorism charges in connection to a coronavirus scare.

Hanover Township Police said the woman intentionally coughed on food at Gerrity's Supermarket.

According to CNN, the store's co-owner said he had to toss about $35,000 worth of produce, bakery items, meat and other items as an abundance of caution.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Woman may face terrorism charges for coughing on food at Pennsylvania grocery

https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...-for-coughing-on-food-at-pennsylvania-grocery

HANOVER TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS12) — A woman in Pennsylvania could face terrorism charges in connection to a coronavirus scare.

Hanover Township Police said the woman intentionally coughed on food at Gerrity's Supermarket.

According to CNN, the store's co-owner said he had to toss about $35,000 worth of produce, bakery items, meat and other items as an abundance of caution.
I have some family in Wyoming that have been posting all day today about some teenagers getting arrested at their local Walmart earlier today for doing the same thing. Apparently they were spitting, coughing, and sneezing on the produce and licking canned goods.

Looking forward to reading the news story lol

Mar 24, 2020
East Bay
I have some family in Wyoming that have been posting all day today about some teenagers getting arrested at their local Walmart earlier today for doing the same thing. Apparently they were spitting, coughing, and sneezing on the produce and licking canned goods.

Looking forward to reading the news story lol
Wyoming seems cool. Boring as shit, but no people and cheap living sounds dope. Montana the same.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wyoming seems cool. Boring as shit, but no people and cheap living sounds dope. Montana the same.
The "cities" are white trash meth riddled shit holes. The small towns are cool though. I stayed in a town of 6,000 people for like 3 weeks a few years ago, it was boring as fuck, but chill. I had to get used to how quiet everything was at night.

Mar 24, 2020
East Bay
The "cities" are white trash meth riddled shit holes. The small towns are cool though. I stayed in a town of 6,000 people for like 3 weeks a few years ago, it was boring as fuck, but chill. I had to get used to how quiet everything was at night.
Everywhere I've ever lived is a meth riddled shit hole, lol, at least it's cheaper.

I'm pretty over california, America in general after seeing how all this is panning out.

Maybe europe, maybe Germany it's more expensive but it's clean. Maybe scotland...