Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
holy fuck we shutting down everything tomorrow, shopping centres, libraries , 5 people at weddings, 10 at funerals, ban on people gathering at homes, liqueur stores..........

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Coronavirus Australia: Everything banned under stage two restrictions

Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons and tattoo parlors and physio therapists are among the latest things banned by the Prime Minister to prevent the spread of coronavirus in Australia.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced the measures on Tuesday which included shutting down food courts and shopping centres.
It will take effect from midnight tomorrow.
Auctions, open house inspections will also be banned along with amusement parks and arcades. Play centres and both indoor and outdoor are also now included in the shutdown. Community and recreation centres, health clubs, fitness centres, yoga, barre, spin facilities, saunas, wellness centres will shut.
Boot camps and personal training, is limited to a maximum of 10 people.

this along with pubs, clubs, hotels, gyms, cinemas and cafes from opening. Indoor sports and entertainment venues, churches and places of worship

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At walmart

Plenty of fertilizer, soil, seeds, etc

Nobody making a run on that ish

Now dog food depleted lol
Now plastic non clear storage totes to 0

TP in short supply

At Safeway now protein shakes gone lmao and galloned water...thought it was trip how much bacon was avail a few days ago when all other meat was gone now bacon gone.....

This is what happens when you let a computer program do your ordering for you from the warehouses..... lmao

A human would have been able to decipher that a supply issue would surface and would have ordered larger quantities of specific goods.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I heard a rumor my yob was laying off 30000 ppl this year and I just couldn't comprehend why with record profits

Then this happened.

They knew.
It's like those senators on the coronavirus committee that dumped millions of dollars in stock after their coronavirus briefing days before the stock market crashed.

Senators Diane Feinstein, Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler, and Jim Inhofe need to be put in prison in general population.

They knew and told nobody.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is what happens when you let a computer program do your ordering for you from the warehouses..... lmao

A human would have been able to decipher that a supply issue would surface and would have ordered larger quantities of specific goods.
Went to Target yesterday. All hand soap was gone, except for one single scent. That scent was fully stocked like it was put up fresh. Definitely tells me they didn't change their ordering habits and are just keeping the same computerized flow they always have.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's like those senators on the coronavirus committee that dumped millions of dollars in stock after their coronavirus briefing days before the stock market crashed.

Senators Diane Feinstein, Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler, and Jim Inhofe need to be put in prison in general population.

They knew and told nobody.
their excuse will be óh my husband manages my fund' etc

Props: StillHustlin