Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Write me with zintelclara@ g m a i l.c o m then i will tell you about me and send you more pictures
I tried to send you pictures of the worlds biggest penis (mine), but I keep getting a send error. I don't think it likes me spelling gmail.com g m a i l.c o m

I believe at love in first sight. In meantime you can directly hit me up at [email protected]

Lmk thx k bye

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
US with a strong 3rd now, pushing hard for 2nd place
US with a strong 3rd because US is actually testing a lot of people now lol

Imagine if every country actually started testing way more, I have a feeling if millions of people were being tested around the world, then millions of people would probably have it. But only thousands are being tested.

Notice how somewhere like Mexico only has 152 total confirmed cases....meanwhile Mexico City metro is a city of 21 million people. I'd wager Mexico has tens of thousands if not more in reality, they just aren't testing.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
US with a strong 3rd because US is actually testing a lot of people now lol

Imagine if every country actually started testing way more, I have a feeling if millions of people were being tested around the world, then millions of people would probably have it. But only thousands are being tested.

Notice how somewhere like Mexico only has 152 total confirmed cases....meanwhile Mexico City metro is a city of 21 million people. I'd wager Mexico has tens of thousands if not more in reality, they just aren't testing.
yeah china was like fuck this shit lets just stop testing and keep the curve flat lol

Props: InfamousICON
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No idea, people in Cali and Florida have been packing the beaches and don't give a fuck. So I guess there's no official shut down.
That's why I didnt go. Do I think this is on some fake shit? Hell yea. Am I willing to go hang on a beach with 3x the avg ppl when lots of ppl got all types of shit? Naw I'm good.

Props: InfamousICON