Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO the British government is talking about purposefully giving coronavirus to 60% of it's population for "herd immunity", even without knowing if there is an immunity period after catching it and it going away.

They actively want to kill hundreds of thousands of people before knowing if it will actually work lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No symptoms but has virus

*cough*
*cough*
Bullshit
Apparently some people are just "carriers" and either won't show symptoms or will show very minor symptoms, but can pass the virus and they don't want the non symptom people to hurt the weak people like senior citizens......apparently

That's the excuse they're using to close everything down and quarantine everyone lol

They're using AOC to the push the "healthy people stay home so you don't hurt the weak" narrative.

lol a 30 year old woman that responded to AOC's tweet that said she went to Red Robin because she's American and can do what she wants has now gone viral all over the media and cancel culture is trying to ruin her life. The media is calling her "Corona Katie". The world is retarded.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Sad that our majority pop is dumb af
I know in my life I have loved many dumb ppl
The cult I was in as a youth made me that way
I just can't do it anymore
If you're dumb, f u
I'd rather stomp on your airways than f my shit up
I don't talk to them at work and they think I'm off
I don't want to waste positive or negative energy on ppl that deserve 0

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Apparently some people are just "carriers" and either won't show symptoms or will show very minor symptoms, but can pass the virus and they don't want the non symptom people to hurt the weak people like senior citizens......apparently

That's the excuse they're using to close everything down and quarantine everyone lol

They're using AOC to the push the "healthy people stay home so you don't hurt the weak" narrative.

lol a 30 year old woman that responded to AOC's tweet that said she went to Red Robin because she's American and can do what she wants has now gone viral all over the media and cancel culture is trying to ruin her life. The media is calling her "Corona Katie". The world is retarded.
Ya like when you can have mild case of flu but everyone else is foul..... now they just link it to this other family that they have been playing with in a lab. So when we use layman's terms like flu we sound ignorant (profane) and their medical professionals can come when with the book knowledge and say "hey dummies it's not the flu."
I dgaf what they call em or how stupid they want me to believe I am. They created this shit and I ain n scurred.

This is UN WHO all over it. World Domination.

All the retard Trump supporters aka Ya Mah guns ain't doing nan bout nathan.

Trump is the world bankers Whore

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Sad that our majority pop is dumb af
I know in my life I have loved many dumb ppl
The cult I was in as a youth made me that way
I just can't do it anymore
If you're dumb, f u
I'd rather stomp on your airways than f my shit up
I don't talk to them at work and they think I'm off
I don't want to waste positive or negative energy on ppl that deserve 0