Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Apparently some people are just "carriers" and either won't show symptoms or will show very minor symptoms, but can pass the virus and they don't want the non symptom people to hurt the weak people like senior citizens......apparently

That's the excuse they're using to close everything down and quarantine everyone lol

They're using AOC to the push the "healthy people stay home so you don't hurt the weak" narrative.

lol a 30 year old woman that responded to AOC's tweet that said she went to Red Robin because she's American and can do what she wants has now gone viral all over the media and cancel culture is trying to ruin her life. The media is calling her "Corona Katie". The world is retarded.

the most american tweet ever lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the most american tweet ever lol

Yeah that harmless tweet is why the media and cancel culture is trying to ruin her life. She's a National Guard soldier and is running for school board. A regular citizen living a good life.....and they want to ruin her life over a fucking harmless tweet lol fuck our world.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Here in AZ there have been 12 confirmed cases of coronavirus. The media in AZ is saying that it's more than likely 70,000 people in AZ actually have it because they "think" that 1% of the population in all of America actually have it and 70,000 is 1% of AZ's population. They got their number based on a single quote from the CDC about a model they did in Ohio and turned that into an entire fake narrative that 70,000 people in AZ have it lol

The media in AZ are pulling crazy numbers out of their ass to scare the fuck out of people and keep people watching their "news". I do believe that way more people than 12 have gotten it in AZ, especially since not many people are actually getting tested for it, but to blatantly say that 70,000 people have it in one state based on a guess is fucking dangerously stupid to put out there. That's the type of shit that has people buying a year worth of toilet paper lol

Blows my mind that the media can just make shit up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
how is AZ if the market goes to shit think i might move there cause cali is full of retarded ass people and just retarded to live in can pay a house with what you pay a room to rent here
AZ is ok, but a fuck ton of people from Cali are moving here, housing prices are going up every year because of all people moving here. It's still a lot better than Cali though as far as cost of living. You could definitely get a house in Phoenix for the price of a studio in the bay or SoCal.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
how is AZ if the market goes to shit think i might move there cause cali is full of retarded ass people and just retarded to live in can pay a house with what you pay a room to rent here
AZ is wacc af.....the freeways are now catching up to other places as far as busy both directions....Californias rejects are creating rents to go sky high so looks like by time I rent this house out next year, the rent will pay it off in 10 years and I should come close to my other place paid off in that timeframe.

Props: siccmadesyko