Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO the city of Austin cancelled SXSW due to coronavirus fear even after Austin Public Health told the city that there is no evidence that coronavirus would be a concern.

First time in 34 years SXSW won't be happening, which means they ran the event when fucking H1N1 was around and H1N1 is way worse than coronavirus.

Our world is fucking retarded.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this sickness fucking sucks major asshole

called out sick from work and im going to drink an 18 pack of beer instead lol

i just finally tried that popeyes spicy chicken sammich and it was pretty good, but kinda weird at the same time. i think the cajun sauce made it slightly too salty they put a ton of that fuckin sauce on there. but overall pretty great sammich.

i still prefer wendys spicy chicken sammiches though you can get them 2 / $5 and popeyes was like $8 something for the combo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i halfway think the coronavirus shit is blown out of proportion and halfway think its way more serious than they say. i saw some shit saying it can permanently damage your lungs and thats why lots of people who died basically "Got better" but then got sick again and then died

but then again media blows everything out of proportion and this is going to make trump look bad come election time. he wont be able to cite his economy numbers and stock market numbers anymore because theyll all have dropped like crazy from mass hysteria

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
he passed an $8 billion state of emergency fund real quick im sure $20 will go towards the coronavirus the rest in politicians pockets
hahaha why do you think chuck schumer immediately said that 2 billion wasnt enough

then california declares a state of emergency immediately and has a hand out

then watch next year theyll sign some bill for a virus epidemic fund or something and pass some tax

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i halfway think the coronavirus shit is blown out of proportion and halfway think its way more serious than they say. i saw some shit saying it can permanently damage your lungs and thats why lots of people who died basically "Got better" but then got sick again and then died

but then again media blows everything out of proportion and this is going to make trump look bad come election time. he wont be able to cite his economy numbers and stock market numbers anymore because theyll all have dropped like crazy from mass hysteria
Isn't it all old people with immunity weaknesses dying from it? The only US deaths have been 12 in Washington and 2 in Cali and half of the 12 in Washington were all from the same nursing home.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Those 6 old people that died from the nursing home were in Kirkland, WA. Isn't that near where you work BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ?

Did you get the corona?
yeah kirkland is like 5 mins from where i work / 25 minutes from my house lol.

i dont know. i think i have the flu, but hearing about digestive distress and the virus heavily acting in the nose and throat at first and then moving to the lungs and me basically me having stomach problems and a super bad sore throat and horrible sinus problems and now im having horrible chest congestion and cough makes me kind of worry

i know ill be fine though. i wouldnt be surprised if i got it but im still thinking its just the flu or severe cold