Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fearmongering is hilarious. Remember H1N1 10 years ago? H1N1 killed 150,000 people worldwide was supposedly going to spread like the plague and kill everyone and was the reason they put wet wipes by the carts in grocery stores. H1N1 wasn't talked about again in less than a year and was waaaay worse than coronavirus lol

Media is using this coronavirus fear to click bait. Entertainment companies are already using it as an excuse for underperforming ticket sales lol like nah bitch your concert tickets weren't selling before this shit or your movie was gonna bomb anyway, quit blaming coronavirus.

95,000 people catching it with only 3,000 deaths on a planet of 7 billion and it took 2 months just to hit those numbers isn't shit, way more people are dying every day of the regular old flu, yet nobody is scared of the flu lol

In America, 205 people in a country of 320 million has caught it.

Fucking Japan closed down their schools for a month and are cancelling sporting events over it, yet they've only had 2,000 cases with a population of 126 million.

There was like 10 people wearing masks at the Louis CK show I went to a couple weeks ago, I wanted to roast them. People wearing masks, especially in America should go play in traffic.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
The fearmongering is hilarious. Remember H1N1 10 years ago? H1N1 killed 150,000 people worldwide was supposedly going to spread like the plague and kill everyone and was the reason they put wet wipes by the carts in grocery stores. H1N1 wasn't talked about again in less than a year and was waaaay worse than coronavirus lol

Media is using this coronavirus fear to click bait. Entertainment companies are already using it as an excuse for underperforming ticket sales lol like nah bitch your concert tickets weren't selling before this shit or your movie was gonna bomb anyway, quit blaming coronavirus.

95,000 people catching it with only 3,000 deaths on a planet of 7 billion and it took 2 months just to hit those numbers isn't shit, way more people are dying every day of the regular old flu, yet nobody is scared of the flu lol

Fucking Japan closed down their schools for a month and are cancelling sporting events over it, yet they've only had 2,000 cases with a population of 126 million.

There was like 10 people wearing masks at the Louis CK show I went to a couple weeks ago, I wanted to roast them. People wearing masks, especially in America should go play in traffic.
this idiot in sydney pulls out a fucking knife over toilet paper, we are a nation of morons

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/04/panic-buyer-pulls-knife-another-shopper-row-toilet-roll-12344873/

honestly bro, vote for comet 2020

Props: InfamousICON
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

I remember my daughters bitch ass pediatrician harassing me then about the H1N1 flu shot, they got mad cuz I laughed at them and wouldn't allow them to vaccine her for flus lmao. Anyway I wanted to go buy some masks for my pops when he goes on an airplane since he has respiratory issues but nope....some faggots either bought them all up in the whole city to price gouge on the internet or the corporations are in on trying to cause hysteria. Oh well I'll buy him a joint and a shot of whiskey instead

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't understand the appeal of fergurson, dude is autistic or something.

Khabib is gonna tap him
The appeal of Ferg is that he breaks his opponents cause he has no fear. Ferg will take big shots and keep walking forward like a machine. He'll even get rocked and shake it off like nothing and still walk forward. Fighters careers have went on downhill slopes after facing Ferg, because he broke them. Dude has gotten an "of the night" bonus in like 8 straight fights because he goes to war.

His appeal is always having exciting fights. You'll never be bored watching him.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I remember my daughters bitch ass pediatrician harassing me then about the H1N1 flu shot, they got mad cuz I laughed at them and wouldn't allow them to vaccine her for flus lmao
When the Army forced me to get flu shots every year I would get sick like 4 times a year and would always get it bad as fuck a few days after the flu shot. When I got out 8 years ago I haven't had a flu shot since and can count on one hand the amount of times I've gotten sick in the last 8 years.

My daughter hasn't had a flu shot in like 10 years now and she gets sick like once every 2 years.

Them fucking flu vaccines destroy immune systems and are a scam.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
The appeal of Ferg is that he breaks his opponents cause he has no fear. Ferg will take big shots and keep walking forward like a machine. He'll even get rocked and shake it off like nothing and still walk forward. Fighters careers have went on downhill slopes after facing Ferg, because he broke them. Dude has gotten an "of the night" bonus in like 8 straight fights because he goes to war.

His appeal is always having exciting fights. You'll never be bored watching him.
fair

Props: siccmadesyko