Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Without knowing anything at all it just seems suspicious as fuck

And they won't turn over the black box
Looks like Iran shot it down with a missile, seems like they thought it was an American plane, but it turned out to be a Ukranian plane full of Canadians lol

Iran fucked up, they had the world feeling sorry for them, now the world hates them again.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
A plane full of Canadians crashed minutes after taking off from Iran's capital and happened just a few hours after Iran shot those missiles at the US airbases in Iraq.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus they're coming for you now.
Hi my name is Justin Trudeau and I just want to inform you that Mac Jesus died on that plane!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Looks like Iran shot it down with a missile, seems like they thought it was an American plane, but it turned out to be a Ukranian plane full of Canadians lol

Iran fucked up, they had the world feeling sorry for them, now the world hates them again.
yikes
i wonder how this will be spun against trump lol. "well if he never killed that general they wouldnt be so on edge!"

damn procrastination is stupid. ive been putting off these statistics class homeworks for like 4 days and just started them and did them in literally 20 minutes. i thought it was going to be like a 2-4 hour thing lol. stressed for no reason. time to drink some beers and forget about school until saturday night / sunday morning

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wtf that math book just got here and not only is it the right one shit is pretty much brand new, with a couple of the corners barely dented but thats it. shit was $25.01 on amazon and $270 in the student book store LOL

ive known for a while textbooks were a scam but shit like this is unbelievable. im pretty sure we only use like 4 chapters of it this quarter and use the same book for Calc II. i should re-sell it after Calc II for like $50 :ROFLMAO: