Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A plane full of Canadians crashed minutes after taking off from Iran's capital and happened just a few hours after Iran shot those missiles at the US airbases in Iraq.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus they're coming for you now.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
A plane full of Canadians crashed minutes after taking off from Iran's capital and happened just a few hours after Iran shot those missiles at the US airbases in Iraq.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus they're coming for you now.
Without knowing anything at all it just seems suspicious as fuck

And they won't turn over the black box

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i havnt been hiking or anything since the fires. so i figure if i start that back up i should shed off some more lbs.

eating better, cutting our soda/beer ect helps. 200/210 lbs might be where i stop.
good shit cutting soda/beer will help, in my opinion the best way to get off stuff is to do it slowly, but different for everyone. The last one I did was sugar, took me a month but my body thanked me

the air quality here is the worst in the world atm due to the entire country being on fire, but I just use a mask or tie a shirt around my face, aint nothing ever going to stop me from my cardio, no excuse is my mentality (thanks dave goggins)