Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Retarded ass UPS driver just delivered a package to my door that isn't mine, complete wrong address. I open my door and see him speeding off. I remember back in the day when UPS would wait at the door and hand you the package, now they just set the shit on your porch and take off. I'm surprised I even got a door bell ring this time, usually they don't even do that anymore.

Now I gotta go out of my way and drive to a UPS tomorrow to give this shit back, because I read UPS will actually give your address to the people they were supposed to deliver to. I don't want some strangers coming to my door.

All could have been avoided if the dipshit UPS driver could have just waited 30 seconds before running to his truck and speeding off.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Retarded ass UPS driver just delivered a package to my door that isn't mine, complete wrong address. I open my door and see him speeding off. I remember back in the day when UPS would wait at the door and hand you the package, now they just set the shit on your porch and take off. I'm surprised I even got a door bell ring this time, usually they don't even do that anymore.

Now I gotta go out of my way and drive to a UPS tomorrow to give this shit back, because I read UPS will actually give your address to the people they were supposed to deliver to. I don't want some strangers coming to my door.

All could have been avoided if the dipshit UPS driver could have just waited 30 seconds before running to his truck and speeding off.
Piece of shits left my package at my front door and didn’t knock. Long story short I never received the fucking package.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just started a new class called "Stereotypes in Media" that's one of the electives of my degree. Now I realize what I see in videos about how extreme SJW universities are becoming.

I took the pretest and had to type paragraphs for each question and each question was worded where they wanted answers basically insinuating "white people are evil", "straight people are evil", and "men are evil".

Every question was basically some form of "Tell me why and with examples about how minorities/gays/women are screwed by whites/straights/men". They even had a question about big women being fat shamed in media with media using "unattainable size standards" LMAO

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO right after I typed that I saw on Twitter that a bunch of feminists are trashing Brie Larson for guest hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live while showing some cleavage. Holy fuck

Brie just looked really nice. These sloppy feminists need to get a gym membership and shut the fuck up.

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with this outfit?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LMAO right after I typed that I saw on Twitter that a bunch of feminists are trashing Brie Larson for guest hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live while showing some cleavage. Holy fuck

Brie just looked really nice. These sloppy feminists need to get a gym membership and shut the fuck up.

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with this outfit?

What's wrong is she fine af so them bitches pussies hella salty