Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Tekashi 69 only got 2 years with time served after snitching, only has 11 months left in jail, after that he gets 5 years probation and is free. No witness protection.

Dude is gonna get smoked if he stays in New York

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
lol Tekashi 69 only got 2 years with time served after snitching, only has 11 months left in jail, after that he gets 5 years probation and is free. No witness protection.

Dude is gonna get smoked if he stays in New York
"Your cooperation was impressive. It was game-changing. It was complete and it was brave," said U.S. District Judge

lol I have no sympathy for any of them, you reap what you sow

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
yikes 5 years probation is a major L imo. no one stays drug free and out of trouble for even a year let alone 5 lol

they're going to harvest the rest of his money through extra court proceedings and fines and all that nonsense
I did for 10 years bro, until they expunged my record because I couldn't be allowed into the US otherwise.

For him, maybe not cause he's retarded and a weak little boy

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yikes 5 years probation is a major L imo. no one stays drug free and out of trouble for even a year let alone 5 lol

they're going to harvest the rest of his money through extra court proceedings and fines and all that nonsense
I'd take 5 years probation vs. 25 years in prison any day

They only gave him $35,000 in fines also.

Dude got off light as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
reddit is amazing, I finally have a good outlet to get my troll fix
If you go too hard in the paint some subreddits will shadowban you where it will let you post, but nobody sees it but you until a moderator approves the post and you'll never know.

People will be trolling all through threads not realizing nobody sees it but themselves lol