Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Start off good then just stall
Cowboys never fail to disappoint
😂🤣 this series of posts was hilarious after seeing the game earlier

That was the first game I've watched in like three years. Its shocking how many commercials there are during a football game and how little actually happens for how long the game is. But no one cares obviously and this has been whined about a million different times

Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn I ate so much food... some really good Turkey, honey glazed ham, smoked cornish game hen done with cherry wood, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, gravy, roasted brussel sprouts, broccoli salad (with bacon and sunflower seeds), Waldorf salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, homemade fresh baked bread rolls, strawberry cheesecake from scratch, spiced apple walnut cheesecake, some great high alcohol craft apple cider, pumpkin pie... I'm forgetting some other things. It was two tables of food I basically ate a tiny amount of everything but it was still two plates probably ate 3000 calories in one sitting 😂

I brought home a bunch of containers of leftovers too probably like 5 pounds of food.

Props: StillHustlin