Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018

TIL "Libations," the practice of pouring out alcohol in memory of those who have "passed on" was common in Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. "Pouring one out for the homies" is a custom over 3,000 years old and is mentioned in the Bible, the The Iliad, and The Odyssey.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just seen this bullshit of dude eating a sandwich getting harassed and arrested by the fuckin Pleasant Hill BART pigs

https://www.ktvu.com/news/bart-poli...ting-sandwich-on-pleasant-hill-train-platform

fuck the pigs bruh
I've seen some more shit about this story. I'm not a fan of bitch ass pigs by any means, but the real story shows the dude that got detained was being an idiot and the woman didn't start filming until way after the idiot escalated the situation.

Apparently it's illegal to eat on that platform and there's numerous signs all over the platform and the cop just asked the guy to move and eat somewhere else, the guy refused and cussed out the cop, the cop apparently asked nicely over and over and over and the guy kept escalating and even called the cop a faggot. That's when the cop decided to finally issue a ticket, but then the guy refused to show ID for the ticket and then that's where his girl started to film.

Now the SJW's and the media have labelled the cop a racist and they're all bringing up Oscar Grant and ignoring the fact the cop just asked the guy to eat somewhere else numerous times and the guy just kept being a douchebag.

I'm seeing a lot of stories lately of retards like this now acting like "if you don't let me be a douchebag asshole, you're a racist".

and now a bunch of dipshits are doing "eat in" protests on the same platform instead of doing something constructive with their time.

The funniest part is everyone who is "outraged" are ignoring the fact the supposed "victim" called the cop a faggot. If anybody else called someone a faggot they would be "cancelled".