Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Just ordered grocery delivery from Sprouts for the first time, why the fuck have I been wasting my time driving among the mouthbreathers in traffic when I could have my groceries brought to my door?
I like to pick my groceries and always buy shit in plastic cause dirty chinks here spread their germs all over food

Props: Chree

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I like to pick my groceries and always buy shit in plastic cause dirty chinks here spread their germs all over food
When I worked at Wal-Mart there was this older Asian lady with a bowl cut that would walk around and touch her ass and půssy nonstop and smell her fingers. She would also touch produce with then hands and all lol

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm reading the NFL is picking the Chargers because of how bad they've flopped in LA.

NFL was fucking retarded not putting the Raiders in LA all because Stan Kroenke cried and didn't want the Raiders there because the Raiders are still more popular than the Rams in LA.

Chargers are about to flop even harder next season being the Rams tenants, instead of other teams fans taking over their 27,000 soccer field, now they'll get other teams fans taking over a 70,000 seat stadium.

Kroenke gets what he wants in the end though, he didn't want to share his new stadium with anybody.