Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Bitchmade Lebron James just bent the knee to China and threw Daryl Morey under the bus. Dude just picked money and China over human rights.

Lebron also basically said freedom of speech is dangerous.

Same dude that cried when people told him to "shut up and dribble" last year. Fuck Lebron.
He has to do what's best for his Nike overlords

Prob in his lifetime contract he signed in blood

At the end of the day he an athlete and not an expert on anything else

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
im starting to hate driving and i used to really love it
Driving is fucking stupid and I hate every second I'm behind the wheel of my truck having to be among all of these mouth breathing retards.

Almost every time I have to go somewhere I'll get in my car in a great mood and within 10 minutes I'm cussing people out and yelling "retard" over and over killing my great mood.

Fuck driving.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every musician I know laughs at how bad they are. But I would too.
I used to fuck with Arch Enemy way back in the day, saw them at Ozzfest 2005. Didn't really pay attention to them for like 10 years. When I saw them being co headliners with Amon Amarth like a month ago I looked them up again to check out some of their new music and had no idea they had a new singer lol

I've watched a few live concert videos with the new singer and she seems decent. I noticed in all of the youtube comments people are hating her though cause people still love the old singer lol