Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

i remember going to a game and they ejected bonds and the place went nuts, people were throwing bottles, trash, coins ect. they cut the feed and came over the speakers and said if it didnt stop they would stop the game...

i believe it was against the rockies ( maybe diamond backs) but it coulda been another team, this shit was so long ago. funniest shit ive ever see at a sporting event ( besides seeing people fighting at the battle of the bay)

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I've been reading terrible things about Narcos Mexico, I might not even bother. I'll probably just finish the first 3 seasons. I read season 3 was complete fiction where they made a fake story of Pena fighting the Cali Cartel even though Pena didn't have anything to do with that. Hoping with it being more fictional that it might flow better.
I only gave a shit about season 1
Season two was lame and boring I didn't even finish it and season 3 no thanks.... My ADD says forget TV series' I guess

I don't feel like I miss out on shit

Never watched game of thrones or any of those other bullshit HIS-STORY nonsense. Obv everyone else is normal and enjoys their programming instead I watch the same sports teams play each other over and over and over and over and over like it's some new shit smh stupid guess that's what I was supposed to work in or something