Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
8 episodes in on Narcos now. The show is cool, but it feels so damn rushed. 16 years of timeline have passed through 8 episodes, but they do nothing to show it. 16 years have been presented in the narrative like it's all happened within the same couple of months lol

The single time they showed aging was Pablo's daughter being born then a couple episodes later she was a toddler, but somehow Pablo's son hasn't aged at all whatsoever through years lol

Dec 11, 2006
8 episodes in on Narcos now. The show is cool, but it feels so damn rushed. 16 years of timeline have passed through 8 episodes, but they do nothing to show it. 16 years have been presented in the narrative like it's all happened within the same couple of months lol

The single time they showed aging was Pablo's daughter being born then a couple episodes later she was a toddler, but somehow Pablo's son hasn't aged at all whatsoever through years lol
Wait til you struggle through narcos Mexico

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wait til you struggle through narcos Mexico
I've been reading terrible things about Narcos Mexico, I might not even bother. I'll probably just finish the first 3 seasons. I read season 3 was complete fiction where they made a fake story of Pena fighting the Cali Cartel even though Pena didn't have anything to do with that. Hoping with it being more fictional that it might flow better.

Dec 11, 2006
I've been reading terrible things about Narcos Mexico, I might not even bother. I'll probably just finish the first 3 seasons. I read season 3 was complete fiction where they made a fake story of Pena fighting the Cali Cartel even though Pena didn't have anything to do with that. Hoping with it being more fictional that it might flow better.
Basically. It was a cool show to watch but it also took me a few months to really get thru 10 episodes. And the main facts were there but so much of it was fake that it was just a Hollywood show

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
narcos was dope, they can't do a day by day series lol

mexico was cool too

she's a 10

enjoy it for what it is, a netflix series, plenty of documentaries out if that's your thing

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
narcos was dope, they can't do a day by day series lol

mexico was cool too

she's a 10

enjoy it for what it is, a netflix series, plenty of documentaries out if that's your thing

I ain't expecting day by day, but season 1 made 1973 to 1992 seem like a couple months on the show. The way they progressed time on the show was weird as fuck. I still dug season 1 for the most part though.

I've been binging all night. Half way through season 2 and season 2 is dope as fuck so far. I like how season 2 actually happens within a couple months time frame so they don't have to do the weird time skips, it's just telling the story from one time period instead of trying to shove almost 2 decades in to 10 episodes like season 1.

Props: RemyRoux