Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
3 school years worth of classes or 3 years in general?
3 years in general

Since I "technically" started in 2012 I had until 2015 to finish this specific Associate's, so the school's financial aid department refuses to clear my pell grant.

But if I wanted to go to a University and continue a bachelor's with the associate's I already finished, that's cool for some reason, but I can't get this other associate's. lol shit is so fucking retarded.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How come when I just put in the city on Indeed and not put in a job title like 95% of the jobs that come up are call centers?

Is that all that exist any more is call centers?

Basically each page is: call center, call center, call center, call center, bank teller, call center, call center, call center, bank teller, call center, call center, call center

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well that means i probably wont get any money then lol

i applied forever ago
3 years in general

Since I "technically" started in 2012 I had until 2015 to finish this specific Associate's, so the school's financial aid department refuses to clear my pell grant.

But if I wanted to go to a University and continue a bachelor's with the associate's I already finished, that's cool for some reason, but I can't get this other associate's. lol shit is so fucking retarded.
maybe thats why i havent heard from them really
i did my financial aid like... fuckin 5 months ago lol. i went in like 2 months ago because i hadnt heard shit and they had some ridiculous information like a phone number i cant even remember if i ever had, an address i dont even think i ever lived at. like how did that even happen my information is all updated with the school and i submitted my current information, but they just used something else lol. so i resubmitted it with the changes. then a few weeks ago i got an email from the school saying i got a $1000 tuition waiver for fall quarter and another one for winter quarter; but i think thats just the school aid not the actual fafsa. i dunno im not really expecting anything anyways i basically changed my original degree path plus i think my very last quarter of school i basically stopped giving a shit, just working a lot and skipping school, i think i got like a 2.something and i dropped a class late into it too, so i could be on academic probation or something and not even know it, or just 86'd.

why do i have bad luck with paperwork and government stuff i swear it always goes as slow as possible and there's always 3-5 extra hoops to go through. when i graduated high school they fucked up my financial aid three quarters in a row i had to wait around forever to get started, in and out of the financial aid office wondering how it kept getting messed up

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just got back from taking my final. jeez... i got 100% on that last exam, but this final was kind of ridiculous. there was two questions ive never seen asked in the book or online homework or even in the extra stuff i was doing when studying. all the stuff i mastered best wasn't even on the exam. i hope i got a high enough score to get bump my grade up another 3% so i can get that 4.0. i think id need like a 62/70.

for some reason my homework score was like 359.2/360 now its 323/323 because theres "d" for dropped next to some of the homeworks. homework is 30% weighted tests are 70%. im going to be pissed if i somehow end up getting like a 94.9% or something that could have been a 4.0 if it hadnt been for some random dropping homeworks off the grade

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
How come when I just put in the city on Indeed and not put in a job title like 95% of the jobs that come up are call centers?

Is that all that exist any more is call centers?

Basically each page is: call center, call center, call center, call center, bank teller, call center, call center, call center, bank teller, call center, call center, call center
Suprising that those callcentre jobs are not outsourced. People must be getting sick of talkin to indians