Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I’m a pussy when it comes to spicy wings. Went to Wild Wings the other day and instead of mild they gave me and my homie mango habanero. We said fuck it and had them anyway. Huge mistake, don’t even think the milk helped lol.
I can eat hot stuff no problem it's just the next day it rips my ass cause no gaul bladder

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm in the mood for some spicy shit now. Gonna go make some buffalo nuggets. I created a dope buffalo sauce mix, I use Sweet Baby Ray's buffalo sauce (it's pretty mild, but dope flavor) and to give it some kick I add El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Chile Habanero.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck, this community college is fucking me over. Just got an email that my financial aid is denied because of "Maximum Exceeded Time Frame"

Back in 2012 I signed up for this degree, but never did anything towards it and changed my degree to something else and ended up graduating with that other degree later. But they're considering me still starting this current one in 2012 and you're only allowed no more than 3 years to get an Associate's Degree with financial aid.

What a crock of shit, I literally did nothing towards this degree and ended up starting a new one instead.

I ain't about to pay out of pocket for a fucking Community College degree lol

Guess I gotta sign up at a University and continue a Bachelor's to get Financial Aid.

Nice of them to tell me 2 days before classes start, even though I filled out my FAFSA a month ago, fucking idiots.

Props: StillHustlin