Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My day has been fucking horrible 😂. I've had the worst stomach ache imaginable, to the point where yesterday I puked about 50 times from 9AM to 5AM today. Couldn't even hold down a half a cup of water. I called one of my supervisors and had them relieve me before the end of my shift because I just couldn't handle it anymore. Checked into the emergency room and I've been on dilauded combined with oxycodone for pain and a bunch of anti nausea stuff but even that didnt help that much. Got an MRI and my biliary tree had stones in it again and an infection... and my liver and pancreas and are agitated. No wonder I've been belly aching about horrible stomach aches a lot of times the past couple months. Had an emergency endoscopy surgery and they removed the blockages from I feel a thousand times better. I can't put into words how much pain I was in the past couple days, and I'm sitting here in the hospital bed feeling amazing right now. I'm not sure when I can leave I think they want me to stay overnight.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Glad you're feeling better Butcher. My friend is going in for a follow up endoscopy tomorrow. When he had one about 6 weeks ago they found all these bulging blood pockets (clots? don't think they technically are though) they had to tie off to stop the flow to them so they wouldn't grow larger. He was told if they would have burst he probably would have bled out before he made it to the hospital. Crazy shit.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Glad you're feeling better Butcher. My friend is going in for a follow up endoscopy tomorrow. When he had one about 6 weeks ago they found all these bulging blood pockets (clots? don't think they technically are though) they had to tie off to stop the flow to them so they wouldn't grow larger. He was told if they would have burst he probably would have bled out before he made it to the hospital. Crazy shit.
Jesus! I hope everything goes well.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's what 25 years of working in the bar/restaurant industry and drinking like a fish will do to you. He's been sober a little over 2 years and just now is kinda on the upswing from when they basically told him he'd be dead in 6 months if he didn't stop. Fucked his insides all the way up.

Props: BUTCHER 206