Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
My day has been fucking horrible 😂. I've had the worst stomach ache imaginable, to the point where yesterday I puked about 50 times from 9AM to 5AM today. Couldn't even hold down a half a cup of water. I called one of my supervisors and had them relieve me before the end of my shift because I just couldn't handle it anymore. Checked into the emergency room and I've been on dilauded combined with oxycodone for pain and a bunch of anti nausea stuff but even that didnt help that much. Got an MRI and my biliary tree had stones in it again and an infection... and my liver and pancreas and are agitated. No wonder I've been belly aching about horrible stomach aches a lot of times the past couple months. Had an emergency endoscopy surgery and they removed the blockages from I feel a thousand times better. I can't put into words how much pain I was in the past couple days, and I'm sitting here in the hospital bed feeling amazing right now. I'm not sure when I can leave I think they want me to stay overnight.
Hope you feel better fam

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
just got back from the spinal surgeon, they want to A remove a disc, but then I probably won't be able to move my neck, or put in a replacement, but it could spit out and brake everything hmmmmm

going back next week, time to up these pain meds

this Tramadol is shit and too slow acting and does nothing, 100 grams is dog shit

Props: BUTCHER 206