Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Last time I tried to start a new series was 3 years ago, it was Game of Thrones, made it half way through the 3rd season and tapped out and never watched it again and haven't started another series since. Can't binge watch shows anymore, my brain can't sit and watch TV for hours at a time and I know that I'll more than likely never finish a series so I figure "why bother". Always having the ending of series spoiled and the end always being disappointing helps me not want to bother also. Now after I reading what happened in Game of Thrones I definitely won't waste my time with that bullshit.

Now days if I want to watch something it's usually only when I'm eating, so I'll just watch a random episode of a 22 minute comedy that I've already seen like Rick and Morty, South Park, or Portlandia or something. Don't nobody got time for anything past 22 minutes.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
After getting hyped by the Broly movie I've spent like the last 6 months re-watching Dragon Ball Z, but the shorter Kai version with all the filler from the OG series cut out. 167 22 minute episodes and I'm only like 3/4 through after 6 months and haven't watched any in like 3 weeks.

My brain can't focus on anything past a couple short 22 minutes episodes of anything at a time and it's like my brain doesn't want to even attempt to soak anything new that I haven't seen already.

Maybe subconsciously my brain knows that TV rots your brain so it's rejecting any new shit.