Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My fav thing about politricks is all the funny style people. The ermagherd leftists who think the world is destroyed now because their faggot ass feministic ass emasculating ass politician didn't get elected to feed their slave mentality is hilarious. The pro white anti everyone else xenophobe ass ugly pasty ass fart in their underwear all day ass only exercise their jaw to eat a cheeseburger ass never pimped a 5 ass and never boned a 10 ass tighty-righties get hella scared over their 6000 square feet being infringed upon by a wind storm and when their fake ass leaders get exposed.

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My fav thing about politricks is all the funny style people. The ermagherd leftists who think the world is destroyed now because their faggot ass feministic ass emasculating ass politician didn't get elected to feed their slave mentality is hilarious. The pro white anti everyone else xenophobe ass ugly pasty ass fart in their underwear all day ass only exercise their jaw to eat a cheeseburger ass never pimped a 5 ass and never boned a 10 ass tighty-righties get hella scared over their 6000 square feet being infringed upon by a wind storm and when their fake ass leaders get exposed.
and the funniest part of both sides is they stay yelling at each other, fighting each other, acting toxic as fuck against each other meanwhile the politicians and the parties they support and defend don't actually give a flying fuck about them and use them as pawns to line their own pockets.

Most retarded ass people just want to play for a team and have an "us vs. them" mentality, no matter what it is, whether it be politics, sports, race, where they're from, or whatever. It all boils down to tribalism and it's stupid as fuck.

I feel like these same people on either side would have been just as extreme on the other side if they were raised in the other's shoes. I feel like for a lot of people it's more about the team they play for than the actual ideas they're supposedly passionate about. It's why you see a naive 18 year old walk on a college campus in the fall and within months they're militant lefty or on the other side you see a naive 18 year old get scooped up by neo nazi's or alt right and within a short time are militant about those ideas. People just want to belong to something.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and the funniest part of both sides is they stay yelling at each other, fighting each other, acting toxic as fuck against each other meanwhile the politicians and the parties they support and defend don't actually give a flying fuck about them and use them as pawns to line their own pockets.

Most retarded ass people just want to play for a team and have an "us vs. them" mentality, no matter what it is, whether it be politics, sports, race, where they're from, or whatever. It all boils down to tribalism and it's stupid as fuck.

I feel like these same people on either side would have been just as extreme on the other side if they were raised in the other's shoes. I feel like for a lot of people it's more about the team they play for than the actual ideas they're supposedly passionate about. It's why you see a naive 18 year old walk on a college campus in the fall and within months they're militant lefty or on the other side you see a naive 18 year old get scooped up by neo nazi's or alt right and within a short time are militant about those ideas. People just want to belong to something.
This is why working a 9-5 corporate gig (or whatever hours) is waf; shit is for squares only and they let you know that shit real fast. Like for stretches, they can no longer say the word Spiderman (someone took offense to the man part of course). Also, the person who plays break time music is racist af and doesn't understand why he can't find a girlfriend (he is now likely 50s) you can imagine how cringy his music selection is from corny ass pro white TV show tunes, to every other cringe scenario. LMAO MF wear knee high purple socks for his circulation. Like go walk your your corny ass to the gym and do a push-up TF.

A bitch got fired for talking shit on FB about a fugly hoe coming in lookin like she just left her hoe stroll ha.

I been on final warning my entire time in the industry pretty much but the big boss is a gorgeous former military officer who just so happens to appreciate me because I tell it like it is and she don't like bullshit.

Twilight zone type shit that just can't be made up. This why we get high breh.

Last edited:
Props: InfamousICON
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
True freedom town story time

Workin on one of my homegirl I met in the workplace. She from the Southside. Tryin to get her to turn these bitches out wit me. She resisting but I already know what her mind capable of and we gonna get her right. Last night while Workin in slomo wit the slohoes, she was rappn bout wanting an extra 50k. I told her why she bullshittin. She said she don't like hoes and I told her she lying she work wit a gang of em. She already on that six figures and she gonna get elevated to that 7 beleedat. Forget a broke bitch keep breaking em. Teamwork makes the dream work they said.

Last edited: