Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That shit also cheapens all the poor people who do well's hard work. I remember reading about the homeless teenager that got accepted into every Ivy League school last year, because they busted their ass.

I was poor as fuck and missed a ton of school because of moving a lot and had to drop out of high school at 16. I got my GED at 17 and took the ACT at 17(ACT is basically the same thing as SAT that some areas of the country use instead) and I did great on the ACT.....because I studied lol

I got accepted into 3 colleges I applied for based on ACT score, but couldn't go because I couldn't afford it, so I joined the Army instead. Maybe they should give an "adversity score" for tuition instead of the SAT.

What are they gonna say when these people get let into a college based on their "adversity score", when they might not have been admitted in the past, and they start failing tests and failing 15 page term papers. lol shit is stupid.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That shit also cheapens all the poor people who do well's hard work. I remember reading about the homeless teenager that got accepted into every Ivy League school last year, because they busted their ass.

I was poor as fuck and missed a ton of school because of moving a lot and had to drop out of high school at 16. I got my GED at 17 and took the ACT at 17(ACT is basically the same thing as SAT that some areas of the country use instead) and I did great on the ACT.....because I studied lol

I got accepted into 3 colleges I applied for based on ACT score, but couldn't go because I couldn't afford it, so I joined the Army instead. Maybe they should give an "adversity score" for tuition instead of the SAT.

What are they gonna say when these people get let into a college based on their "adversity score", when they might not have been admitted in the past, and they start failing tests and failing 15 page term papers. lol shit is stupid.
same thing that happened with high school. itll just become so easy anyone can pass just for having a pulse and showing up a third of the time

Props: InfamousICON
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
@MaryJ thank you for taking care of me for the past 29-30 years. Some may think it's sad that she has literally been my mother my whole life, but I'm blessed the earth could provide me that comfort in this Fd up world we live in. Happy mother's day Indica & Sativa. Hemp, you been coming through for me too, lately.