Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I'm thinking about dropping all MMO's until WoW Classic drops. I'll probably play Classic just because I didn't play much of vanilla. I played until like level 10 and quit because I thought it was stupid at the time cause I didn't really understand MMO's or how they worked, I didn't really get that leveling was mostly about learning the game, seeing the story, and that end game was the real game. I didn't understand that there was no "end" to it. I was basically PS2 console pleb at the time and didn't get it at all. Came back to it in BC when friends at work showed me the ropes and ended up loving it.

lol for you it should be ok because you are grown and can deal with the lack of quality of life stuff new wow has, but this younger generation won't last a week when they have to run to a dungeon entrance. I might even play just to see people rage

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol for you it should be ok because you are grown and can deal with the lack of quality of life stuff new wow has, but this younger generation won't last a week when they have to run to a dungeon entrance. I might even play just to see people rage
Yeah I lived through it in BC and the first half of Wrath, I actually enjoyed that part of the game, having to actually interact with people to get groups going. People in general chat of zones trying to piece groups together for the leveling dungeons. That's how I made a ton of friends in the game, some of those people I still interact with to this day.

Now days people just press a button, get put in a group, don't say a word unless bad shit happens and they want to rage at each other, then they leave and press another button.

Now days gear is pretty much handed to you on a silver platter. You can take a fresh 120, spam mythic 10's with your guild and be 400+ ilvl and equal to hardcore raiders within a few hours. I miss back when getting gear felt like an accomplishment.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
apparently the guy tim is fighting is from my neighborhood but I have never seen the cunt around or at my gym

fuck these promoters, they need to have thiss shit FTA

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah I lived through it in BC and the first half of Wrath, I actually enjoyed that part of the game, having to actually interact with people to get groups going. People in general chat of zones trying to piece groups together for the leveling dungeons. That's how I made a ton of friends in the game, some of those people I still interact with to this day.

Now days people just press a button, get put in a group, don't say a word unless bad shit happens and they want to rage at each other, then they leave and press another button.

Now days gear is pretty much handed to you on a silver platter. You can take a fresh 120, spam mythic 10's with your guild and be 400+ ilvl and equal to hardcore raiders within a few hours. I miss back when getting gear felt like an accomplishment.
100%

it's why people join and leave heroic bod's like a revolving door, same as all pvp/pve, nobody talks in trade, lfg or guild chat

I always tried to be social, but for me arena and using discord/mic for that and raids

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
my friend was asking me to gear his war, I think he's 400 I might jump on switch to prot and start a mythic bod pug for cutting edge achieve. With that he can get into any pug

I got him ahead of the curve too

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i always play with americans because most of my wage cuck gamer friends are working in the day or can only play a set amount of time at night

american time is day time for me, fun time. i remember heaps of good players from tich and area 52

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just started playing an alt on area 52. Great server. I joined a guild with 3000 people in it spread across 4 guilds that use GreenWall to keep the same guild chat. All these people do is spam mythic+ and raids all day every day lol thinking of bringing my main over.

I haven't even ran BOD outside of LFR yet, been a filthy casual this expansion, moved to Area 52 to start playing for real again. I'll definitely run with you if you don't mind a carry (at the start, I definitely earn my keep quick). My main is 399 Rogue, can play Assassination or Outlaw.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I just started playing an alt on area 52. Great server. I joined a guild with 3000 people in it spread across 4 guilds that use GreenWall to keep the same guild chat. All these people do is spam mythic+ and raids all day every day lol thinking of bringing my main over.

I haven't even ran BOD outside of LFR yet, been a filthy casual this expansion, moved to Area 52 to start playing for real again. I'll definitely run with you if you don't mind a carry (at the start, I definitely earn my keep quick). My main is 398 Rogue, can play Assassination or Outlaw.
Nice bro, I never do M+, they were boring af to me

398 is passed heroic bod gear now really so mythic bod and H CoS would be your level. Also 8.2 nazjatar area will have 385 to 400 to 415 to 430 gear so you might want to skip raiding all together until you hit 430 via tokens

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've been mostly looking to raid for fun, been a long time, haven't had a squad to raid with in a few years. Can't even join a pug now days without the shit saying "link AOTC and have 410 ilvl" just for a simple ass Heroic lol shit is lame as fuck, that's why I haven't bothered.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
lol they want 400 ilvl and aotc for h bod when it drops 400 gear.. they are beyond retarded.

385+ is fine for heroic, people are just bad and gear means nothing when they die to mechanics.

With my pugs, I make sure every single person is on discord, I'm clear with instructions and help people with their roles. I used to run it non stop so I know it like the back of my hand. Also helps to be main tanking while raid leading.

even if you want to do a heroic bod for fun let me know when u are free and ill log his account, pref us peak time