Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
one thing I'm not liking about Elder Scrolls Online so far is it seems like most of the mounts in the game are all store bought in or loot boxes. You can gradually earn the credits to buy them, but it takes forever and is much faster to spend the money. I looked up a list of mounts too and they put a bunch up that are only available for a limited time in the store, which pressures people who want the shit to use real money. Shit like that pisses me off and that money grab bullshit is making me want to uninstall already lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I liked skyrim but I dunno it seems outdated. if it's mmorpg, it'll be wow for me. I might play my friends account when 8.2 comes out but I doubt it
I'm thinking about dropping all MMO's until WoW Classic drops. I'll probably play Classic just because I didn't play much of vanilla. I played until like level 10 and quit because I thought it was stupid at the time cause I didn't really understand MMO's or how they worked, I didn't really get that leveling was mostly about learning the game, seeing the story, and that end game was the real game. I didn't understand that there was no "end" to it. I was basically PS2 console pleb at the time and didn't get it at all. Came back to it in BC when friends at work showed me the ropes and ended up loving it.

Props: RemyRoux