Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
math test in the morning.... ugh. im not prepared. my only hope is if it was as easy as that quiz was. but if theres any of those word problems that are all overly complicated and have those "gotcha" type elements then im fucked
I'm pretty sure I got 100%... I'll just have to wait until tomorrow and see. I can't tell if the quiz and test were easy, or if by doing all of the book exercises I'm so well practiced and prepared that it just seems easy in comparison.

The possibility of getting 100% in the class seems very real. Just need to keep it up. I'd be embarrassed if I didn't... this is stuff honors kids in high school are doing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Vera Farmiga was sexy as fuck in The Departed and Running Scared. Looked her up now days and age caught up quick. Back in The Departed she was early 30's looking like a sexy early 30's, didn't look younger or anything, just looked great for her age, now she's 45 looking 50 lol

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Vera Farmiga was sexy as fuck in The Departed and Running Scared. Looked her up now days and age caught up quick. Back in The Departed she was early 30's looking like a sexy early 30's, didn't look younger or anything, just looked great for her age, now she's 45 looking 50 lol
The Departed is a 10/10 classic

Props: InfamousICON