Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jesus... I started trying to hit on some girl at school and found out she was still in high school. That was awkward as fuck I was about to ask if she wanted to go get some lunch then switched it up to "well, good luck with your studies, enjoy the sun" and got out of there before I got struck by lightning or arrested :oops:

what are they feeding the children

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jesus... I started trying to hit on some girl at school and found out she was still in high school. That was awkward as fuck I was about to ask if she wanted to go get some lunch then switched it up to "well, good luck with your studies, enjoy the sun" and got out of there before I got struck by lightning or arrested :oops:

what are they feeding the children
That shit happened to me when I was in Film School a few years ago. She wasn't in high school anymore, but she was one of them early graduates that started college at 17. I thought she was like 22 at minimum. I only found out she was 17 from over hearing her talk to somebody else about what high schools they went to. That side conversation saved me from some severe awkwardness. I was 30 at the time lol