Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
These douche bags at my job told me I'm officially part time last Friday. I had a job interview within 45 mins of leaving the store that day. I start my new job tomorrow & I just told the owner of this store that today is my last day. Fuck these lazy retards & the dumb ass owner has his head up his ass. Went from $19/hour to $23. Still not enough to survive here
A brand new biz opportunity has just arrived and will only cost you an additional $160/wk. There is this new fad about to take place called fidget spinners. I can get you in with ground floor pricing. Forget the mids. LMK

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
A brand new biz opportunity has just arrived and will only cost you an additional $160/wk. There is this new fad about to take place called fidget spinners. I can get you in with ground floor pricing. Forget the mids. LMK

The hemp industry is making a killing and is only gaining momentum.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
someone gave me a fidget spinner at the height of the fidget spinner fad. i was like "um ok". and it sat there unopened in its little box in my backpack for like 6 months. then i found it again and put it in the desk at work where miscelaneous stuff gets buried. it sat in there unopened for like at least another 4 months. then i remember opening the drawer and saw someone finally opened it but instead of putting it back in the box they just left it right next to the empty flat box and i was like "wtf. who does that". not only that but they didn't even remove the little piece of tape or sticker or whatever that held the little cardboard clasp shut, they just ripped open the cardboard packaging and ruined the box, so it was like a double wtf who does that.

its still in the drawer in the desk, i saw it earlier today when i was looking for hand sanitizer. i wonder how long its going to stay in there until someone throws it away or takes it home. it might be there for a decade, who knows? its already been there for about a year and a half i think. it might be gone when i return on friday night. what do you think, Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ?

its a bright yellow fidget spinner.

i honestly dont even know how to fidget spin it, ive never even attempted to. what kind of name is fidget spinner anyway? sounds like idgjet. spinners for idgjets. idiot spinner.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Tomahawk steaks are fire , I get tempted to eat steak or chicken from time to time but I still haven’t had beef , pork , or poultry in about a year & a half.

I helped prep & paint six 2-story duplexes today from 730-330. I’m sun burnt & tired af, I like it tho. The only white boy in a crew of Mexican painters & I held my own. I know I surprised them too. Fuck my old job I work with like minded individuals now.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
someone gave me a fidget spinner at the height of the fidget spinner fad. i was like "um ok". and it sat there unopened in its little box in my backpack for like 6 months. then i found it again and put it in the desk at work where miscelaneous stuff gets buried. it sat in there unopened for like at least another 4 months. then i remember opening the drawer and saw someone finally opened it but instead of putting it back in the box they just left it right next to the empty flat box and i was like "wtf. who does that". not only that but they didn't even remove the little piece of tape or sticker or whatever that held the little cardboard clasp shut, they just ripped open the cardboard packaging and ruined the box, so it was like a double wtf who does that.

its still in the drawer in the desk, i saw it earlier today when i was looking for hand sanitizer. i wonder how long its going to stay in there until someone throws it away or takes it home. it might be there for a decade, who knows? its already been there for about a year and a half i think. it might be gone when i return on friday night. what do you think, Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ?

its a bright yellow fidget spinner.

i honestly dont even know how to fidget spin it, ive never even attempted to. what kind of name is fidget spinner anyway? sounds like idgjet. spinners for idgjets. idiot spinner.
Become a fidget spinner master and get first place at the annual fidget spinner competition in Oregon.