Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My job just solidified my decision to put in my 2 weeks notice next week. They want me to come in on night shift all next week when I just got back on day shift last week, so I can train 8 new people, then the week after they want me back on day shift again to train another 8 people. The trainers in my company make way more money than me and are salaried employees, yet the company wants to use me without paying me for it. I just got done spending a week training one of the trainers how to do my job so they can train new people, yet I still have to spend 2 weeks training people without being paid for it because they don't want their highly paid trainers to be away from the main project for 2 weeks. When I asked about a promotion to trainer they said "we don't currently have any trainer slots open, but this will look great for you when we do get one open". lol fuck off idiot. I've worked here for a year and they haven't lost a trainer yet and I know for a fact if they do they'll pick somebody from the big project cause that's where most training focus goes. Fake ass idiots thinking I'm dumb and believe their false motivation bullshit.

I can't wait to see their looks when I drop my 2 weeks notice.

Jan 2, 2006
I was working at a factory where they tried some similar shit
me and my friend was eating out in the canteen when we noticed a black and white picture with a dude that was still working there and still doing the same job as us lol he most have worked there for 40-50 years or something lol never got a promotion! We quit after we saw that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You should tell them if they can’t offer you a trainer position you’re only choice will be to move on. have your 2 week notice ready if they say no.
I made the decision to put in my 2 weeks noticed next week a couple weeks ago with school starting on May 1st. Last week though I was kind of iffy if I actually wanted to do it or not and was thinking of possibly seeing if I could handle full time work and full time school, but fuck it, I'm 100% putting in that notice. I got another call after I posted that last post and asked about trainer again and they said I wouldn't even be eligible to apply for another 3 months. I gotta be at my current pay grade for 6 months to apply for Team Leader or Trainer salaried positions and I've only been in my current pay grade for 3 months. I laughed and asked "I'm worthy to do the trainer job, but not worthy enough to apply for the trainer job?" and all they said was "corporate policy".

Fuck em.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's funny is I've been in my current position for 3 months since being promoted and just finally got my pay bump from that 2 days ago on that last check. I've bugged them every single pay check for 3 months asking where the fuck my raise was. Been doing this current role for 3 months without getting paid. Every time I bugged them though I made sure to tell them I had my promotion letter with the date on it so I would be expecting back pay and at least they did give me the back pay. Still fucked up it took them 3 months to finally start paying my pay raise.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yea that’s bullshit if you’re putting the work in & know the knowledge to do that position (due diligence). I’ve been considering going back to west valley starting this summer semester. Schools a better route than waiting for those fucks to decide when to promote you. Do you have your AS or are you going for that first ? I have about 25-30 credits towards my AS at west valley. InfamousICON @InfamousICON

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yea that’s bullshit if you’re putting the work in & know the knowledge to do that position (due diligence). I’ve been considering going back to west valley starting this summer semester. Schools a better route than waiting for those fucks to decide when to promote you. Do you have your AS or are you going for that first ? I have about 25-30 credits towards my AS at west valley. InfamousICON @InfamousICON
I finished my AAS in Networking Technology last year. Starting at a University to get my BS in Software Development on the 1st. I'm hoping to finish by the end of this year. Trying to make bank as a software engineer by this time next year.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I finished my AAS in Networking Technology last year. Starting at a University to get my BS in Software Development on the 1st. I'm hoping to finish by the end of this year. Trying to make bank as a software engineer by this time next year.
That’s dope smart move lots of money in the tech industry and that bubble won’t pop anytime soon if ever.

What are you getting your AS in? Those degrees definitely help open doors.
I was working towards the general education requirements for the radiology program at foothill. I was looking at radiology for 2 reasons , the main reason being I have an in with the director of the radiology program at foothill and it’s hard to get into from what I’ve heard. The other reason is the pay is the highest in the Bay Area for that position. I don’t know if that’s what I want to do for a career though. I’m more of a laborer I like to do physical work.

Jan 2, 2006
That was the days , 13-16 we would always get high & play WCW vs NWO , Mario kart , 007 on the N64.
Hells angels had this smokingclub downtown where we used to go buy hash and play n64 and ps on this big screen, sometimes they would bring free soda, candy and hash and battle us at tekken and 007 lol man i miss those days

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Hells angels had this smokingclub downtown where we used to go buy hash and play n64 and ps on this big screen, sometimes they would bring free soda, candy and hash and battle us at tekken and 007 lol man i miss those days
That’s wild AF smoking hash at the hells angels club playing 007