Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i unironically want to see Louis come back
I listened to his set that got him in trouble again with the Parkland shooting jokes. It was hilarious.

Dude should have never been blacklisted to begin with, who cares, he jerked off in front of a couple chicks 15 years ago, they said "no" and he said ok and put his dick back in his pants and never did it again. Dude lost $30 million dollars over something pretty harmless from 15 years ago, people need to fuck off with their perma-mad bullshit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i agree with what you said except they all said yes. The problem lied within his position of power where they were scared they'd lose jobs if they said no
I felt that same way when I first heard about it and thought it was fucked up, until I heard a bunch of comedians on various podcasts talk about how they all heard these stories years ago and that "position of power" narrative was never pushed until right now when they're careers actually started to die. I don't want to victim shame them, but it definitely seems like there is more to the story.