Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

This is Jose Mixerr @Mixerr . This is Jose Mixerr @Mixerr . Today I will be reviewing the song “Fresh” by Kool & the Gang. Peaking at #9 on U.S. Hot 100 chart and #11 on the UK chart, the groovy, uptempo single from the album titled Emergency also made it to #1 on both the U.S R&B and dance charts.

A beautiful woman has come to town, and many people have been talking about this mysterious woman. Lead singer, James “J.T.” Taylor, has stated that he has seen her and even describes her as “very nice” and “pretty as can be.” Although he knows nothing about her, not even her name, she is someone that he’d like to get to know.

This woman is “fresh,” “exciting,” and “inviting” to Taylor. The way the woman walks and talks has him thinking about her constantly. Being desperate and infatuated with this woman that he feels is heaven sent, Taylor begs her to take him away after admitting that he’d do anything to spend the night with her and that he’d do whatever to make her his girlfriend/wife.

Although there may be more popular songs such as “Celebration,” “Joanna, ”and “Get Down On It,” no other Kool & the Gang song is as brehsive as “Fresh.” I give the 1984 single 5/5, *****!!!!!
Thanks for the review and support all these years. Keep it brehsive! 😎👍👍

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn they really were on top of this snow this time. Freeways were good to go I was going 65-85 the whole drive. They did a better job than I've seen them do with half the amount of snow and ice. Of course that was when the dumbass mayor and dumbass city council banned the use of salt on the roads to protect fish and plants so the roads were dangerous as fuck like ice skating rinks