Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
aren't you 6'5" though?
Yeah, but I know people my height that are in the 180's and look normal and thin, they don't look like a crack head chemo patient.

When I was at the height of my running people would always crack jokes saying that I was hitting the pipe lol even after I got fat, my arms and legs stayed skinny as fuck and all the weight went to my gut. No idea why I looked so scrawny while weighing 205, it was weird as fuck.

This dude is 6'7" and only weighs 213. Meanwhile at 213 I look skinny as hell lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah, but I know people my height that are in the 180's and look normal and thin, they don't look like a crack head chemo patient.

When I was at the height of my running people would always crack jokes saying that I was hitting the pipe lol even after I got fat, my arms and legs stayed skinny as fuck and all the weight went to my gut. No idea why I looked so scrawny while weighing 205, it was weird as fuck.

This dude is 6'7" and only weighs 213. Meanwhile at 213 I look skinny as hell lol

that's the bad thing about aging as a man, if you don't stay fit and healthy, all the fat goes to your gut.