Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been trying to get my goddamned $35 rebate from safeway for like two months now and ive had 5 different customer service tickets... god damnit lol. im not letting that fucking $35 go. i just spent like 55 minutes on the phone explaining the same thing repeatedly and at least 35 minutes on hold. shits pissing me off. they said it was claimed by my paypal but i dont have a paypal under the same email that i use for my safeway account so theyre full of shit. i never got any email from coupon.com, never went into the spam folder, nothing. shits getting annoying

im going to call back in two days because i know they basically just brushed me off AGAIN

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

In late-June 2018 a handful of media outlets covering the northwestern United States reported on a series of unprovoked attacks on the streets of Seattle. In each case passersby had been confronted by a mentally ill male, and in each case that confrontation had turned violent. Four days ago I published a video covering one of those incidents. It’s time for another. On June 2, 2018 Seattle police officers responded to reports of a fight in progress in a parking lot one block away from the iconic Space Needle. It would be hard to invent a more hilarious and unfortunate story than the reality officers encountered. A delusional homeless man by the name of Michael Lee Person explained everything to responding officers. One of the women in the out-of-state group was Ellen Degeneres, to whom he was engaged. His fiancé (Ellen) had slept with a fourteen-year-old that very morning (Person claimed to have video), and the fourteen-year-old had swung first in the altercation, which was over Person’s fiancé having slept with an underage male just before their wedding. In reality, Person was captured on an officer's dash camera sneaking around a building and jumping the not-14-year-old. You can't make this stuff up.

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

lol what? this guy used to live where i work at when he played for the seahawks... dude was always super fucked up off pills or something... one time he had his brand new car he totalled towed off the freeway and he just dumped it at the front of the garage and was like "the dealership is going to pick it up" then went to sleep i was like wtf... the tow truck driver was pissed, it was obvious he totalled it then left it there on the freeway and called to have it towed back to the property or something to dodge a dui

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that dude was always bad mouthing the seahawks to everybody too lol... kept telling people "man fuck pete carroll and his ra-ra cheerleader bullshit no one believe that shit no one going to get hurt and not get no contract" total xannied out moron

Props: GTS

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
guys on my yt where it says 57 videos 1000 views on my playlist, is that people viewing my profile or the actual play list? Why would it be my personal play list when I don't advertise it?