Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
took some choice tri-tip cut into strips and pounded then marinated in some thai peanut sauce and chili oil since morning, stir fried it in avocado oil with some broccoli 😍😍🤤🤤😋😋

so good... with some jasmine rice and a full sugar coke
God this is so good... brought in the rice cooker again and cooked some fresh rice, cut that meat into tiny pieces and topped with some of that chili oil... so damn good

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
These any good? If so I will copp
I dunno, I just saw that in an email I havent checked any stores yet. I really liked them way way way back in the day, but i remember a lot of people thought they were gross compared to flamin hot cheetos. that was also back then when the salt and flavoring was caked onto chips and so who knows how these current day barely even flavored chips that lack strength are going to be.

the only chips caked like they used to be back in the day are those fuego takis, and even those have less flavoring than they did a couple years ago

Props: WT SAVAGE

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
So I'm trying to learn Thai so I can move there for good next year after my neck/shoulder surgeries. Only real tranny haven on earth. I love cooking Thai food and could always improve.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get a cash flow without any govt agencies taking from it hmmm