Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
anyone have a nice pc speaker set up?

i had a receiver with surround sound hooked up to my old pc but im looking to get a new one.

the last one was hooked up to my 60"tv,pc,ps4 and xb1. im not trying to unhook all that shit and move it so im looking into buying a new 1.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
anyone have a nice pc speaker set up?

i had a receiver with surround sound hooked up to my old pc but im looking to get a new one.

the last one was hooked up to my 60"tv,pc,ps4 and xb1. im not trying to unhook all that shit and move it so im looking into buying a new 1.
the last time i was looking at sound for the PC i was going to do a receiver with two svs prime bookshelf speakers and a svs prime center channel, and possibly a pb-1000 subwoofer. then i said fuck it i dont listen to music much lol... im not paying fucking $1600-1900. and for movies i just use some decent headphones. you could probably buy some $300-500 headphones with a dac and amp and get better sound than a multi thousand dollar setup