Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It's the smaller cities getting like that too. I live by a river and its dry until springtime. Id guess there's about 500ish people within a mile from me in tents and shit. The trail gets nice when the bulldoze all their shit but right now you find all the typical dope fiend shit out there. Syringes spoons baggies broken meth pipes. Even on fucjin Google maps you can see a couple. If they updated to a live shot youd see how bad it is now. It's this x 100.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's the smaller cities getting like that too. I live by a river and its dry until springtime. Id guess there's about 500ish people within a mile from me in tents and shit. The trail gets nice when the bulldoze all their shit but right now you find all the typical dope fiend shit out there. Syringes spoons baggies broken meth pipes. Even on fucjin Google maps you can see a couple. If they updated to a live shot youd see how bad it is now. It's this x 100.

It's just sad that it becomes the norm and it doesn't seem to be getting fixed, just getting worse. It's like that up here too except it's a lot of people in RV's and cars and stuff too, because of the colder weather.

Cooking up a choice angus T-Bone steak... mmm it smells so damn good in here right now. crusted it with ground black peppercorns and himalayan pink salt