Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It just seems like a really weird conspiracy. Justin Trudeau, Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel etc.are bringing in Muslim refugees by the thousands to their countries and putting them up in free apartments and houses, while also collecting free money. Meanwhile Canada, England, France, Germany's etc. citizen homeless rates are through the roof.

They can't house Canadian/British/French citizens, but can easily house and give free money to Muslims and if you criticize it, it's a "hate crime" and you get fined and jailed.

Their crime rates have also gone through the roof and they continue to give all of these refugees a pass on committing crime, including brutal crime like raping children and the people who criticize are called racist.

Why are all of these leaders so anti-their own people and so pro-people of one single religion and it's happening all at the same time on 3 different continents.

Shit is fucking weird to me, but I should stop ranting, starting to sound like somebody posting on stormfront.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It just seems like a really weird conspiracy. Justin Trudeau, Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel etc.are bringing in Muslim refugees by the thousands to their countries and putting them up in free apartments and houses, while also collecting free money. Meanwhile Canada, England, France, Germany's etc. citizen homeless rates are through the roof.

They can't house Canadian/British/French citizens, but can easily house and give free money to Muslims and if you criticize it, it's a "hate crime" and you get fined and jailed.

Their crime rates have also gone through the roof and they continue to give all of these refugees a pass on committing crime, including brutal crime like raping children and the people who criticize are called racist.

Why are all of these leaders so anti-their own people and so pro-people of one single religion and it's happening all at the same time on 3 different continents.

Shit is fucking weird to me, but I should stop ranting, starting to sound like somebody posting on stormfront.
I look at it that they are not anti their own people at all, for to say so would be to assume that they look at themselves as an equal to their countrymen, which we know they don't- unless your DNA is extremely similar.
Destruction, Materialism, Imposition.....Deus Meumque Jus....all part of the plan to keep them in control.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I read that story down in your country about that Muslim refugee that raped the 15 year old Aussie girl, admitted to raping her, but still got off with no jail time because the courts said "it's ok, he didn't know it was bad because of his religion" and similar stories in the UK about all of the Muslim grooming rape gangs getting away with it because of "tolerance". Meanwhile people are getting jail time for hate speech by telling the Muslims to leave or that guy in England that prison time for leaving a bacon sandwich on the stairs of a Mosque. Shit is crazy.

I see how bad the UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France Denmark etc. have it with the Muslims immigrants and I'm glad we only have it a little bad here in comparison lol

I actually feel bad defending the Muslim refugee shit in the past thinking they were just people who needed help, then the stories started rolling in about what's happening with that group of people. Now I find myself a full on anti-Muslim bigot, when I used to defend them lol
Yes and the problem isn't with immigration per se, it's with how many you let in at a time. People need a chance to assimilate with their new countries. If you open the flood gates, people will just stay in their groups and bring shit from their old places like honor killings.

UK is the worst, it's a fucking leftist dystopian society. Australia next then USA..