Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I call this black ops 4 fortnite edition, it's like these fuckers didnt even try.

I guess they get a +1 for getting rid of the fucking jet packs, that was stupid as fuck...

So let's see...

Cod halo didnt work, cod ww2 didnt work, bo4 FE didnt work. I think they should fire everyone and start all over.....

I'm sure they will make a ton of money bc dumbass ppl spend$60 every year no matter what, but that doesn't make the game good.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck directv also rip off ass putos bill just keeps going up and up
both directv and cable are stupid as fuck useless junk

The only time I ever even turn my directv on is to watch either Adult Swim or Comedy Central late at night to fall asleep to. I watch it maybe 20 minutes a day.

Streaming services >>>>>>> wack ass cable and satellite.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't had cable for like 8 years and don't miss it. When I visit my grandparents I TRY to watch DirecTV but its impossible. I swear it's about 60% show you're trying to watch and 40% commercials and it's fucking unbearable. I used to get mad at a 15 second ad online but after trying to watch TV for a few hours in the past few months it doesn't even phase me anymore 😂