Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that looks terrible lol
im somewhat salvaging it with some extra (tillamook aged white cheddar and extra mozzarella, some extra pepperoni, some sauteed baby bellas and sweet yellow onion)

this stupid spider built a web at the corner of my door and i destroyed it and threw him in the bushes with a little stick three times. he kept coming back. i think he finally learned his damn lesson this time. he's lucky im very based and have respect and love for all of gods creations and i didn't crush his carapace in a hateful destructive act of hostility and malice

Props: infinity
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO a white woman tried to #metoo a 9 year old black child saying she was sexually assaulted by him in a deli and even called the police. Survalience footage found the kid just walked by her and his backpack brushed against her. She still said in interviews after the footage was made public that she was sexually assaulted lol I fucking hate people

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
One time I was giving high 5s out at a festival and 99.9% of people were cool and happy about it and this one girl walked past me and then walked back to me and screamed "DON'T EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO ME!! EVER!!!"

Bitches be crazy. The poor dude she was with just kept walking. Imagine having to deal with her bullshit all the time lol

How the fuck do you misinterpret a high-five as someone trying to assault you