Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Salted caramel mate herbal & black tea on deck.

I have some extra money so I said fuck it and just put deposits on a $500 Discover It secured credit card and a $500 Capital One platinum secured MasterCard. I have no credit history... which is just as bad as having bad credit apparently lol. But I didn't get denied for either surprisingly. Think I'll put my Internet and Phone bill on autopay on the capital one card and have it autopay from my bank each month too; use the Discover It card for buying gas then pay it myself. Or maybe put the phone bill on one, internet on the other, and that's it. I'm not sure what would build credit the fastest.

Anyone know a lot about credit? I keep seeing varying advice. I know for sure it's not good to pay it in full until you get your monthly statement, and it's not good to max it out. To pay in full each month because if you're carrying a balance and paying interest you're throwing money away and I don't think that it's helpful for building credit; it may even be detrimental. I see some people say you build credit fastest by not exceeding 10% of the card maximum amount, some people say 20%, and have also seen suggestions that you can go up to 40% each before it starts to lower your credit after awhile. I don't know... I guess I'll find out in the coming months.

Props: InfamousICON

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Since it's a drought on real niggas, how the fucc could you hate?/
Cuz these niggas be snitching, walking round wired, trying to ask you questions/
These punk ass bitches be hiding your kids, trying to steal yo blessings/
It ain't my fault if I don't know nothing but to be a
raw ass nigga/
It ain't my fault you so fake you don't know how to
deal with it/
It ain't my fault if yo motherfuccing name is bad/
But it's my fault if I ever get caught hanging with yo ass/
I wake up to get money…stay away from all you succas/
Me and my niggas is on, that's why the hoes wanna fucc us/
We jump in Benzes and Jags and head out deep to my shows/
And see blue and red rags, the Damus fuck with the loc/

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
When I get home I'm going to make meat sauce in my dutch oven with ground bison and spicy italian sausage, onion, garlic, plum tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, parsley, oregano, thai chili flake, brown sugar, tellicherry black pepper, red wine, and parmigiano reggiano. it should be pretty hyphy... ill put it on top of rice so i can shovel it in my face with a spoon. also for some reason i like spaghetti with rice a lot more than with spaghetti noodles

Props: InfamousICON