Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
I haven't, I'm taking it December when I can take it for free after my class series finishes up.

I worked with Cisco routers and switches for years in the Army and got a CompTIA Network+ cert from the Army.

Personally to me the books over complicate shit.

For me I find learning all of the basics and how to find shit when your actually working in a router or switch. For the tests study the actual test. You can find CCNA test answers online. There's like 200 questions and they select 50 from the pool. Study that shit and cheat bruh.

In Cisco if you know how to do slightly above basic level shit you can easily do complex shit because you have resources everywhere.
Hmm what is this jewish trickery

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Slidin through real quick to say what up with the brehs? I see you, fillyacup, propin like you do. Hope everyones doing well, gonna get down to the bay soon, and want to kick it with as many of you folks as possible. D @DANA , Iller, Al, Chree, Cheeto, and Versacero if he wants to roll down from sac, plus whoever im forgetting.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
DVS ONE @DVS ONE

01. Cloosed Loop f. King Cydal & Mac Reese
02. So Gone f. Willie Waze, John Sonatra & Vinna
03. Mobbin f. Chingaso & San Quinn
04. Hit the Block Again f. San Quinn & Cuzino
05. Smokers Around Here f. B-Legit & Black C
06. Can't Trust Nobody f. Young Chop & Hwy Foe
07. U Don't Smoke Like Us f. Lil Rue, Downtown Bebblez & T Millz
08. Dabbin Out f. Baby Bash & Berner
09. Deep In The Game f. Lil Ro, LV tha Don & Boroc