Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
god damnit. I woke up early today to buy the all star jordan 1s and theyre fuking sold out everywhere. I'm doing the refresh dance on footlocker.com and hoping.
Those are cool; I'm gonna try and grab the black/royal blue 1s later in April.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I have 13 pairs of cleats.

10 of em have either navy blue or royal blue to rep for the Cowboys and so I can also Crip walk on the field.

I got a black/white pair of Jordan 7 cleats, a white and green pair I only got for like $11, and some black/silver pair that was $15, and was still on nike.com for like $140 at the time.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
1's might be my favorite shoe right now. Copped some silver and black 1's last month to rep the Raiders
yeah, they're by far my favorites. I'm loving the new OG releases, but I missed the chicago and bred colorways, I've got older releases of em, but I'm probably gonna end up paying some fucker 100 bucks over retail regardless. The all star joints look decent, and I figured if i didnt like them in person, it would be an easy trade for either the chicago or breds.

Here are my OG colorway 1s (the two pairs on the top are true OGs from '85)

Jun 21, 2016
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

is this true about vegas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[–]Ju1ss1 [score hidden] an hour ago
This actually makes me feel sad for Vegas.
I've been in Vegas once 10 years ago. At that time cheaper Strip hotels were $30/night, parking was free, buffets were sort of affordable, and playing penny video poker for drinks was cheap as fuck.

I've read many places how Vegas has died, everything is super expensive, and it's not the place to anymore because of this. Hotels on a Strip charge more resort fees today, than the whole room price was 10 years ago.

permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]ethanvk12 [score hidden] 55 minutes ago
Can confirm. We were charged $78 in resort fees at the Excalibur.. really blows.

permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]ghostfalcon [score hidden] 42 minutes ago
Well Vegas makes more money than ever now. It's certainly not dead. There's shitloads of people on the strip every weekend. You can get cheap rooms still, if you consider stuff like inflation. But it's basically the story of America - everything costs more and more.

And you can still play penny video poker for drinks. :p The only thing that's really changed is the parking isn't free everywhere (it's free on about half the strip now but that's soon going to be only 3-4 hotels), and resort fees are getting stupidly high.

That being said, it's not easy to stay in a hotel anywhere for less than a hundred bucks these days without it being basically a craphole. I mean LA hotels often charge 30 bucks a night for self parking. And don't get me started on downtown Portland or Seattle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a major CS tournament going on, almost 500k viewers on twitch but the attendance to the actual event has been poor. Probably due to over charging.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Those v's are tight also. Snakegang @Snakegang and me were just talking about them.
I want the black/silver 5s or the Toro 5s that you posted a pic of badly.

Speaking of Snakegang @Snakegang , when he came down here last summer he was wearing those black/silver 5s, and I took a picture of em because he has a Fubu ankle tattoo. No jmacc at me taking a pic of his ankle.

Attachments