Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
lol i almost died the other day in the gym bench pressing. had to do 110x3, 115x3 and 120x3. normally i use the stoppers over 100kg but my girl was there so didnt bother. first 2 sets felt strong as fuck and hit 3 reps easy. got out of my grove and couldnt get the 3rd set off my chest on the first rep and by the time my girl made it over my arms were no longer supporting the weight so i had 120kg resting across my chest and couldnt breathe. tried to roll it down to my hips but as soon as it got past my ribs the pain was too much. had to drop one side to the floor while the wife half lifted the other side enough so i could wiggle out the side lol.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol i almost died the other day in the gym bench pressing. had to do 110x3, 115x3 and 120x3. normally i use the stoppers over 100kg but my girl was there so didnt bother. first 2 sets felt strong as fuck and hit 3 reps easy. got out of my grove and couldnt get the 3rd set off my chest on the first rep and by the time my girl made it over my arms were no longer supporting the weight so i had 120kg resting across my chest and couldnt breathe. tried to roll it down to my hips but as soon as it got past my ribs the pain was too much. had to drop one side to the floor while the wife half lifted the other side enough so i could wiggle out the side lol.

You have a weak ass wilks score you are now to be shamed the rest of your life your girl has a higher wilks score then you

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You should use ephedrine to gain more energy at the gym Jake.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You find that funny? I fail to find the humor in this post.