Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking hungry as a motherfucker. Headed to QFC fuck work
>28 minutes ago

Jesus, that was an ordeal

First the paid garage wouldn't let me out with a validated ticket it was trying to charge me so i had to put a fire extinguisher on the magnet plate and get a new ticket ; still tried to charge me. So I grabbed the retail passcard no one's supposed to use to get out of there

Then at QFC some drunk dorks were taking forever in the line, then some drunk chick in the group dropped a bottle of vodka on the ground at the register and of course it exploded vodka all over my shoes and pant legs, dumb cunt

All for a pack of Nathan hotdogs and some generic qfc buns

I don't even like hotdogs lol

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
>28 minutes ago

Jesus, that was an ordeal

First the paid garage wouldn't let me out with a validated ticket it was trying to charge me so i had to put a fire extinguisher on the magnet plate and get a new ticket ; still tried to charge me. So I grabbed the retail passcard no one's supposed to use to get out of there

Then at QFC some drunk dorks were taking forever in the line, then some drunk chick in the group dropped a bottle of vodka on the ground at the register and of course it exploded vodka all over my shoes and pant legs, dumb cunt

All for a pack of Nathan hotdogs and some generic qfc buns

I don't even like hotdogs lol

And while I'm standing there

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My friend back in high school got sent out here from Eastern Wa by his mom to live with his extremely Christian aunt and uncle to try to reform him after getting locked up in juvie out there a few times. When they found out he listened to rap they bought every single Christian rap album they could find and would throw them on randomly at like dinner and shit and try to talk about how much Jesus loved him and that he should find the lord while sitting around eating with it playing. There was definitely 3 or so T-Bone albums in there and we would use the tapes to record over when making mixes for people. They had to have bought damn near 100 different Christian rap tapes too in the 3 years we hung out that shit was probably damn near on some psychological warfare level for him I'm sure lol

Last edited: