Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Somebody explain this to me

"I am thinking of a theme that has piqued my interest the most in my thoughts and within the subjects of my reading.
If I were to work on any sort of film at this point it would need to revolve around this theme.

Basically the underlying message is how Man is bound by the law of accidents. From the perspective of the actors they will have real life drama, love and breakups and dreams for themselves and for each other just like real life etc. Meanwhile very natural events occur that sets the stage for Man the Automation, Man that rolls in one direction until he hits a wall then stops and then rolls back in the other direction, just like real life.
This is how Man lives. The most interesting part to me is that people hold others responsible for events that take place. I mean I understand holding oneself responsible because for all we know we think we have free will. But people live their whole lives in misunderstanding of what actually transpired. They intend to do good. They mean to love their spouse to the fullest etc and some external event is always a cause that eventually leads to resentment. And the poor sucker who is being resented is apologetic and feels responsible, say for falling in love with some one else due to some hidden desires that he isn't even aware of , or some sort of evolutionary build that he is also unaware of.

This is how man lives. This is how man bleeds. But really nothing ever happens. How minuscule everything is but how much of our lives it takes.
Our own great divine tragedy.

If you watch Horace and Pete you will see some of this playing out.
Also if you read The Island by mesa selimovic this theme is very prevalent.
I wonder how one can zoom in on this underlying theme while still creating a very rich storyline that is relatable. It has to be subtle but prominent.

I hope I've given you some sort of inspiration. Peace dude."

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
While I respect SeriouslyThug throwing this at me, I don't know why he did. I think the last time I talked to him was 2009 or whenever Gear of War 2 came out because we use to play.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Somebody explain this to me

"I am thinking of a theme that has piqued my interest the most in my thoughts and within the subjects of my reading.
If I were to work on any sort of film at this point it would need to revolve around this theme.

Basically the underlying message is how Man is bound by the law of accidents. From the perspective of the actors they will have real life drama, love and breakups and dreams for themselves and for each other just like real life etc. Meanwhile very natural events occur that sets the stage for Man the Automation, Man that rolls in one direction until he hits a wall then stops and then rolls back in the other direction, just like real life.
This is how Man lives. The most interesting part to me is that people hold others responsible for events that take place. I mean I understand holding oneself responsible because for all we know we think we have free will. But people live their whole lives in misunderstanding of what actually transpired. They intend to do good. They mean to love their spouse to the fullest etc and some external event is always a cause that eventually leads to resentment. And the poor sucker who is being resented is apologetic and feels responsible, say for falling in love with some one else due to some hidden desires that he isn't even aware of , or some sort of evolutionary build that he is also unaware of.

This is how man lives. This is how man bleeds. But really nothing ever happens. How minuscule everything is but how much of our lives it takes.
Our own great divine tragedy.

If you watch Horace and Pete you will see some of this playing out.
Also if you read The Island by mesa selimovic this theme is very prevalent.
I wonder how one can zoom in on this underlying theme while still creating a very rich storyline that is relatable. It has to be subtle but prominent.

I hope I've given you some sort of inspiration. Peace dude."
Too long to read

Dec 8, 2010
Happy birthday Gabe505 @Gabe505

Happy birthday Gr4mx619 @Gr4mx619
Happy bday Gr4mx619 @Gr4mx619 Gabe505 @Gabe505
Happy bday Gabe505 @Gabe505 and Gr4mx619 @Gr4mx619
Happy bday Gabe505 @Gabe505 and Gr4mx619 @Gr4mx619
Happy bday Gabe505 @Gabe505 and Gr4mx619 @Gr4mx619 .
Also this... I was just too high and lazy to create my own post
Thanks brehs :siccness:

happy bday Gabe505 @Gabe505

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Im so high and fat imma make my girl drive me to McDonald's right now even tho im bout to pass out lol those edibles are a muthafucka tbh i already ate dinner and here i go bout to eat x2 dinners and im getting up a 6:45. My poop finna be hella big